Kayenta Monument Valley Inn is Pet Friendly
Let your four-legged friend get in on the fun when you bring him or her along on your next big adventure at Kayenta Monument Valley Inn. Designed to make you feel right at home, our pet-friendly hotel in Kayenta, AZ. knows that a family vacation is not complete when there's a member missing. With a non-refundable one time fee of $20, furry friends can experience the comfort and convenience of our guestrooms right along with you.
Of course, we have a few rules that pet owners must follow so that all guests have a relaxing experience at the hotel. Those include:
- There is a mandatory non-refundable $20 per-pet fee.
- Failure to notify the front desk staff of any pets will result in a $50 fee.
- Our furry friends should NOT be left alone in the room — failure to comply will result in a fee of $100 per incident, if any noise complaints are received. Our Front Desk is more than happy to suggest pet watching services in the area.
- If your furry friend is left alone, our staff has a full permission to remove the pet and store in a kennel behind the front desk until your return to property.
- Pet(s) are not allowed in the Pool Area.
- Any damage to your room caused by your pet will be your full financial responsibility and you will be charged at the discretion of management.
- When outdoors, we ask that you please keep your pet on a leash and clean up after your pet. We have provided waste stations around the property for your convenience.
- You must provide a cell phone number so we are able to reach you if any issues arise.